Jackson Tailors - tailors suit makati
1. Suit - Filipino men won't admit it but you definitely use it in almost all of the formals these days. Have one fitted for your body, because nothing spells out sad than a lopsided suit.
2. Barong Tagalog - Saves you a lot of headache in choosing an outfit and perfect for any dress code
3. Black Trousers - Chinos, denim or joggers, easily go from sloppy to edgy.
4. Plain T-shirt - You wear it everyday, dressy and casual, fitted or loose. You won't fail paired with a lot of bottom choices.
5. Polo Shirt - Collared for business, designed to keep things streamlined.
6. Denim - washed, ripped, blue, indigo, black
7. Sneakers - White is the way to go, clean crisp neat.
8. Dress Shoes - Balmoral, wingtip, loafers, brogue, lace up boot, whole cut leathers
9. Watch - affordable to expensive, this is a basic and safest jewelry you can rely to keep you classy
10. Sunglasses - a pair of aviators or wafers can be healthy for your eyes and others too, if you know what I mean. Definitely made the top 10 cut because hey, we live in the Philippines.