Jackson Tailors - tailors suit makati
1. Bowling Shirts - popularized by Charlie Harper, this camper shirt oftentimes has one patch pocket on the right and a logo on the left. Fabrics varies from cotton to silk and colors are most likely to be two toned. It is perfect for Philippine menswear fashion because it is basically a short sleeve polo with style.
2. Floral Bowling shirt - like a Hawaiian shirt but has different collar color and most have smaller floral patterns with various flowers other than Hawaiian flora. Pinoy fashion must have since we are a tropical country with a lot of flora to explore
3. Red and Blush Colors - pop it up Pop. Filipino men can step up their game with this color trend for menswearph 2018. Red is self explanatory but check out this pant from our 2018 jack rtw, we will soon have a blush jacket to get you styled this year.
4. Utilitarian Look - cargo pants, workers look. Convenient too. This look has definitely evolved with a lot of different fabrics used for its pockets. Patch pockets with different colors and prints. Filipino men will love how this one will allow a lot of storage space for their gadgets.
5. Vertical Stripes - will make you look bigger, finally someone admitted it. Perfect for pinoys who unlike most westerners are smaller in frame. I guess this stemmed out from the bowling shirt stripe and just ran with it. This half inch stripes on lighter hued shirts can allow Filipinos to interchange from formals to casual Fridays pretty much easily.